The River Oaks Chamber Orchestra Has a 50 by 6/30 Goal for Its 10th Anniversary Season
The River Oaks Chamber Orchestra is so proud of what they have been able to accomplish with the wonderful love and support they have received from so many of you over these years. As thet head into our celebratory 10th Anniversary Season, here are some of the things they've accomplished:
- Multiple full chamber orchestra concerts, smaller chamber group concerts and chamber collaboration concerts throughout the city
- Concerts offered as free video on demand into M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Methodist Hospital and local senior centers
- World premieres of 43 ROCO commissioned works by the end of our 10th season
- Broadcast over 60 times nationally on Performance Today
The plan is to continue to grow and build and with your help, they know it can be done. They3etyh have a goal to add 50 new supporters by June 30. If you've ever considered supporting ROCO, but haven't before, now is the time!
There are multiple ways you can help us achieve this goal:
- Give a fully-tax deductible donation
- Buy a Subscription to our 10th Season!
- Buy Tickets or a Table to our Annual Un-Gala: ROCO on the ROCCs
Thank you. The River Oaks Chamber Orchestra began this organization with great expectations and have planned a 10th season that will exceed all expectations!