Top Reads: Robert Michael Gates' 'DUTY' Hits Top of Amazon, Week Ending 1/26
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
Sue Monk Kidd's THE INVENTION OF WINGS claimed the number one spot on the New York Times' fiction list for the week ending Jan. 26, 2014. Donna Tartt's THE GOLDFINCH came in second, and DARK WOLF by Christine Feehan in third.
Marcus Luttrell and Patrick Robinson's LONE SURVIVOR took the top spot on the non-fiction list, with Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard's KILLING JESUS in second, and Charles Krauthammer's THINGS THAT MATTERS taking the third spot.
On the Amazon side, Robert Michael Gates's DUTY rose to the top of this list, withTartt's THE GOLDFINCH taking the second spot, and John Green's THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, soon coming to the big screen, rounding out the top three.
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) THE INVENTION OF WINGS, by Sue Monk Kidd
2) THE GOLDFINCH, by Donna Tartt
3) DARK WOLF, by Christine Feehan
4) FEAR NOTHING, by Lisa Gardner
5) SYCAMORE ROW, by John Grisham
6) STANDUP GUY, by Stuart Woods
7) AFTER THE STORM, by Maya Banks
8) RIVER ROAD, by Jayne Ann Krentz
9) GONE GIRL, by Gillian Flynn
10) THE HUSBAND'S SECRET, by Liane Moriarty