Top Reads: Nora Roberts' THE COLLECTOR Takes No. 1 on the NY Times Fiction List, Week Ending 5/4
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
Nora Roberts' THE COLLECTOR claimed the No. 1 on the New York Times' fiction list for the week ending May 4, 2014. THE GOLDFINCH by Donna Tartt took the second slot, while Diana Gabaldon's THE SPACE BETWEEN fell to No. 3 this week.
Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent's HEAVEN IS FOR REAL took the first spot on the non-fiction list this week, with FLASH BOYS taking second, and Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard's KILLING JESUS in third.
On the Amazon side, Thomas Piketty's CAPITOL IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY came on top, with John Green's THE FAULT IN OUR STARS in second, and HOW TO DRAW 101 ANIMALS by Dan Green taking third.
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) THE COLLECTOR - Nora Roberts
2) THE GOLDFINCH - Donna Tartt
3) THE SPACE BETWEEN - Diana Gabaldon
4) NYPD RED 2 - James Patterson and Marshall Karp
5) THE FIXED TRILOGY - Laurelin Paige
6) I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN - Mary Higgins Clark
7) SHADOW SPELL - Nora Roberts
8) MISSING YOU - Harlan Coben
9) ORPHAN TRAIN - Christina Baker Kline
10) GONE GIRL - Gillian Flynn