BookLikes Launches New Look and Multilingual Book Database
BookLikes, free and independent global blog platform designed for book lovers, is pleased to announce the launch of renewed BookLikes' look, brand new book data base and book features for BookLikes Community.
BookLikes is dedicated for all book lovers who want to share their reading life, meet other book bloggers, stay connected with the authors and discover new books. Form today the blog platform is available with new, modern and clean design. With this change, the BookLikes' layout received simple, user friendly and straightforward look which encourages BookLikes Community to explore new books and to interact with other book reviewers and authors.
One of the core component of the new design is the new book data base adjusted to language version of BookLikes member. The new book search options and book pages present the new ways of book discovery, including language editions, tagged posts and reviews. BookLikes members are able to switch between the language editions of a given title giving the blog platform a worldwide reach and an overview of the reading preferences on a global scale.
The fresh start with the new look and books is just the beginning. "The new book data base is a huge step for BookLikes development. I believe this will allow us to provide the best user experience for book bloggers from all around the world even faster." says Dawid Piaskowki, BookLikes' CEO.
Among the regular features that the BookLikes Community will find are:
- Personal webpage with a blog, virtual bookshelf and reading timeline.
- Book Blog Directory: book bloggers, avid readers and writers categorized according to book genres reviewed on their blogs.
- Verified accounts for authors, bookstores and publishers.
- Book promotions, Daily Deals and Giveaways presented by bookstores, authors and BookLikes members.
- Discussion groups.
- Blog themes: three free default BookLikes design themes and 12 free and paid templates created by BookLikes designers.
- Reading Challenge, widgets, book import from other book social sites and other Goodies.
- Affiliate programs for book bloggers.
BookLikes' new book data base includes catalogs of English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Dutch books. The upcoming releases include new book catalogs for other countries and new promotional opportunities for authors, publishers and bookstores on BookLikes.
During the week of May 28 - 31, 2014 BookLikes will be at Book Expo America in New York. On Wednesday BookLikes' CEO Dawid Piaskowski will be a speaker at BEA Bloggers Conference panel session Design 201: Taking your Blog to the Next Level. From Thursday to Saturday BookLikes will be present at Digital Discovery Zone, booth #DZ2261.