Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Congrats to American Idiot and Taboo#2
Posted: 2/17/13 at 3:42pm
Yes congratulations indeed.

I have seen both shows and enjoyed both shows very much.
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Congrats to American Idiot and Taboo#2
Posted: 2/17/13 at 3:48pm
Yeah - pleased for those awards. But bemused by some others - though I guess any awards show with audience voting is going to be VERY subjective.

Btw - apparently next year there's going to be a WOS award for BEST SINGING OUT OF TUNE - oh no, sorry - they did that already lol
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic**** Charles Strouse (cabaret)**** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C***** Follies***** The Verb, To Love*** Portia Coughlan**** Sweeney Todd (Pie Shop)***** Closer To Heaven*** Carrie***** Little Shop Of Horrors (Colchester)***** The Theory Of Relativity***** Warhorse***** The Clockmaker's Daughter*** Elegies For Angels, Punks & Raging Queens***** Duncton Wood**** Live & Acoustic**** Dick Barton**** The Baker's Wife**** High Society***** Bend It Like Beckham**** Gypsy*****. Face The Music**** The Play That Goes Wrong***** Les Miserables***** Dusty*** I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change***** House Of Mirrors And Hearts*** American Idiot***** Gloria Onitiri Reverie*****
jaqs Profile Photojaqs Profile Photo
jaqs
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Congrats to American Idiot and Taboo#3
Posted: 2/18/13 at 11:58am
The rest of the awards were very much who is the biggest celebrity in the category which was a shame. Though I'm pleased for the Sweeney Todd love too.

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Save $$$ on Tickets to:
🔀ATLANTA SHOWS
Ring of Fire
(Runs 7/24 - 8/1)
Footloose
(Runs 7/10 - 8/2)
The Secret Garden in AtlantaThe Secret Garden
(Runs 5/29 - 8/2)
Annie Get Your Gun (Stone)
(Runs 7/16 - 8/9)
Once Upon a Mattress