The McKittrick Hotel Announces Return Of Halloween Dance Party INFERNO
The McKittrick Hotel (530 West 27th Street, NYC), home of Sleep No More, announces the return of its annual Halloween extravaganza, The McKittrick Masquerade: Inferno. Three nights of deviant witchcraft and costumed revelry will take place at the legendary hotel on Friday 10/26, Saturday 10/27, and Halloween Wednesday 10/31.
The McKittrick Masquerade is a spectacular dance party series, where the evocative hidden secrets of The McKittrick's many rooms and residents are uncovered. Guests discover a sexy masquerade party in one of NYC's largest venues, filled with macabre mayhem and exclusive live entertainment all night long.
The McKittrick Masquerade: Inferno intrigues many tastes and indulges all the senses. Attendees are titillated as they explore multiple floors of unlocked rooms with surprises around every corner, move to a DJ in the grand ballroom, sip free-flowing libations and watch electrifying, one-of-a-kind performances inspired by the iconic hotel and mysterious world of Sleep No More.
Each party begins at 10:15PM (9:15PM on Halloween), just after Sleep No More concludes for the evening. Then, in true McKittrick fashion, the space is transformed, giving guests unique access to many rooms as they have never been seen.
Revelers are encouraged to dress as the darkest deviants of the night: witch, sorcerer, enchanter, vampire, beast, monster or decadent all-black inspired by the occult. Look to the Inferno website for inspiring visuals.
Champagne Table, Maximilian's List and Sleep No More upgrades are also available to elevate the experience.
For schedule, tickets and additional information, please visit www.mckittrickhotel.com.
Friday, October 26, 2018
· 7:00 PM Sleep No More + Inferno ($250-475): https://mckittrickhotel.com/calendar/available-tickets/10244953
· 10:15 PM Inferno ($125-350): https://mckittrickhotel.com/calendar/available-tickets/10244893
· 12:30 AM Inferno Late Night ($85): https://mckittrickhotel.com/calendar/available-tickets/10244946
Saturday, October 27, 2018
· 7:00 PM Sleep No More + Inferno ($275-485): https://mckittrickhotel.com/calendar/available-tickets/10244968
· 10:15 PM Inferno ($135-350): https://mckittrickhotel.com/calendar/available-tickets/10244895
· 12:30 AM Inferno Late Night ($95): https://mckittrickhotel.com/calendar/available-tickets/10244947
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
· 6:00 PM Sleep No More + Inferno ($200-390): https://mckittrickhotel.com/calendar/available-tickets/10244970
· 9:15 PM Inferno ($95-300): https://mckittrickhotel.com/calendar/available-tickets/10244896
· 12:30 AM Inferno Late Night ($75): https://mckittrickhotel.com/calendar/available-tickets/10244949
The McKittrick Hotel (@TheMcKittrick) is home of immersive theater spectacle Sleep No More (@sleepnomorenyc), year-round rooftop bar Gallow Green (@gallowgreen), jazz age-inspired speakeasy Manderley Bar (@manderleybar), and restaurant and performance space The Club Car (@clubcarnyc) - home of Bartschland Follies, At The Illusionist's Table and Speakeasy Magick.
The McKittrick is also renowned for elaborate costume parties and one-of-a-kind events - including intimate live concerts, music festivals and McKittrick Masquerades for Halloween and New Year's Eve.
For additional information, visit www.mckittrickhotel.com.
UK-based Punchdrunk's Sleep No More is an award-winning theatrical experience that tells Shakespeare's classic tragedy Macbeth through a darkly cinematic lens. Audiences move freely through the epic world of the story at their own pace, choosing where to go and what to see, ensuring that everyone's journey is different and unique.
Sleep No More's creative team features Felix Barrett (Direction and Design), Maxine Doyle (Direction and Choreography), Stephen Dobbie (Sound Design), Beatrice Minns (Design Associate), and Livi Vaughan (Design Associate).
Sleep No More is produced by EMURSIVE (Jonathan Hochwald, Arthur Karpati, and Randy Weiner, principals) in association with Rebecca Gold productions. EMURSIVE produces immersive theatre in extraordinary places.
Tickets are available via www.sleepnomorenyc.com or by calling (866) 811-4111.