REVELATION: THE MUSICAL Takes the Stage at Feinstein's/54 Below
FEINSTEIN'S/54 BELOW, Broadway's Supper Club, presents the New York Debut of Revelation:The Musical in concert, Monday, September 24, 2018 at 11:30pm. Composed and created by Dustin Ceithamer of the upcoming X-Men: The New Mutants (2019). In a post-apocalyptic world, a group of artists come together to create a theatrical experience, revealing an ancient text that has sparked wonder, curiosity, and controversy for 2 millennia.
- Nick Rashad Burroughs: Kinky Boots (Angel, Lola u/s B'way), Something Rotten (Shakespeare, Nat'l Tour), James Brown Live (James Brown)
- Courtney Iventosch: Wicked (B'way, Nat'l Tour), Something Rotten (B'way), On the Town (Ivy Smith, 5th Ave)
- David LaMarr: Jersey Boys (Nat'l Tour), Dreamgirls (James Thunder Early *Ovation Nom*)
- Eryn LeCroy: Sweeney Todd, (Barrow Street Theatre), Assassins (Encores! City Center), Jekyll and Hyde (Emma Carew, Nat'l Tour)
- Lisa Livesay: Wicked (Glinda u/s, Nat'l Tour), Disney in Concert (International Tour), Parade (Monteen, L.A.)
- Anne Fraser Thomas: Mariah Carey (background singer), America's Got Talent, Faust (Encores City Center)
- Mackenzie Warren: Cats (Bombalurina, B'way), Pippin (Nat'l Tour), Anything Goes (Nat'l Tour)
- JONATHAN BLAIR, LEAH BETH ETHEREDGE, TYLER FAUNTLEROY, GARDNER FLETKE, NOAH MOGAKA
Directed by: Dustin Ceithamer
Co-Produced: Melissa Mollner & Dustin Ceithamer
Revelation: The Musical plays Feinstein's/54 Below (254 West 54th Street) on September 24, 2018. There is a $20-$40 cover charge and $20 food and beverage minimum. Tickets and information are available at www.54Below.com. Tickets on the day of performance after 4:00 are only available by calling (646) 476-3551.
MORE ABOUT REVELATION: THE MUSICAL
After several developmental productions and tours in Southern California, Revelation: The Musical will have its NYC premiere in concert at Feinstein's/54 Below. The musical is the scripture of Revelation, conceived with an original score and script, and brings audiences a truly unique theatrical experience. John the apostle, marooned on the island of Patmos, receives prophetic visions, describing the apocalyptic events of the end times. The show has been described as "an apocalyptic Godspell." Revelation: The Musical, brings to the stage the vivid imagery and dramatic storytelling of this 2,000-year-old text, in a highly imaginative and dynamic production.
MORE ABOUT FEINSTEIN'S/54 BELOW
Feinstein's/54 Below, Broadway's Supper Club & Private Event Destination, is a performance venue in the grand tradition of New York City nightlife. A few blocks from the heart of Times Square and just below the legendary Studio 54, Feinstein's/54 Below is a classically designed state-of-the art nightclub in the theatre district that hosts audiences with warmth and style. Feinstein's/54 Below presents iconic and rising stars from the worlds of Broadway and popular music and has set a new standard for culinary excellence worthy of the world-class entertainment on the stage.
In their description of the venue, The New York Times writes, "Feinstein's/54 Below has the intimacy of a large living room with unimpeded views and impeccable sound; there is not a bad seat in the house. Its sultry after-hours ambience is enhanced by brocade-patterned wall panels planted with orange-shaded lanterns. And the atmosphere is warmer and sexier than in Manhattan's other major supper clubs."
Located at 254 West 54th Street, Feinstein's/54 Below features up to three shows nightly with cover charges ranging from $5-$105. 54Below.com/Feinsteins