Now And Then: Current and Former Broadway Kids Take The Stage at 54 Below
FEINSTEIN'S/54 BELOW, Broadway's Supper Club, presents Current and Former Broadway Kids in Now and Then: Current AND Former Broadway Kids Take the Stage! on Sunday, September 2nd at 9:30 PM. Broadway kids of the past and present join forces for this special one-night event! Come join current Broadway kids and some of your favorite former Broadway kids as they sing through songs by some of your favorite contemporary artists and composers. This is a concert that any Broadway fan, young or young at heart, can't miss! Hosted by Laura Heywood with music direction by David John Madore.
This all-star cast includes:
- Dara Paige Bloomfield (Ragtime)
- Grace Capeless (Matilda, A Christmas Story, The Lion King)
- Lynn Masako Cheng (The King and I)
- Wyatt Cirbus (Finding Neverland)
- Kathterine Leigh Doherty (Mary Poppins, A Little Night Music)
- Kathryn Faughnan (Mary Poppins)
- Jake Ryan Flynn (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
- Kelsey Fowler (Grey Gardens, Mary Poppins, Sunday in the Park with George, Bonnie & Clyde)
- Gabby Gutierrez (Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Matilda, School of Rock)
- Cristina Hall (Les Misérables)
- Jonathan Kaplan (Falsettos, The Dairy of Anne Frank, The Graduate)
- Emily Klein (Parade, The Sound of Music)
- Cooper Lantz (Kinky Boots)
- Hudson Loverro (Kinky Boots, A Bronx Tale, School of Rock)
- Peyton Lusk (Falsettos)
- Jaclyn Neidenthal (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)
- Delilah Rose Pellow (Anastasia)
- Samantha Pollino (Hot Feet, Hamilton, Head Over Heels)
- Ayla Schwartz (Frozen)
- Demi Singleton (The Lion King, School of Rock)
- Mitchell Sink (Elf, A Christmas Story, Matilda)
- Levi Smith (A Bronx Tale)
- Morgan Smith (The Sound of Music)
- Ripley Sobo (Once, Matilda)
- Allie Trimm (13, Bye Bye Birdie)
- Brynn Williams (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, In My Life, Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, 13, Bye Bye Birdie, SpongeBob SquarePants)
Current and Former Broadway Kids in Now and Then: Current and Former Broadway Kids Take the Stage! plays Feinstein's/54 Below (254 West 54th Street) on Sunday, September 2, 2018 at 9:30 PM. There is a $30-$40 cover charge and $25 food and beverage minimum. Tickets and information are available at www.54Below.com. Tickets on the day of performance after 4:00 are only available by calling (646) 476-3551.
MORE ABOUT CURRENT AND FORMER BROADWAY KIDS
Former Broadway Kids are collection of former child actors of the 90's and early 00's. They range from those who are continuing to star in current Broadway shows to those who have stepped away from "show business" and are now returning for this special one-night event. While the Current Broadway Kids are a collection of kids who star in some of the hottest shows on Broadway today.
MORE ABOUT FEINSTEIN'S/54 BELOW
Feinstein's/54 Below, Broadway's Supper Club & Private Event Destination, is a performance venue in the grand tradition of New York City nightlife. A few blocks from the heart of Times Square and just below the legendary Studio 54, Feinstein's/54 Below is a classically designed state-of-the art nightclub in the theatre district that hosts audiences with warmth and style. Feinstein's/54 Below presents iconic and rising stars from the worlds of Broadway and popular music and has set a new standard for culinary excellence worthy of the world-class entertainment on the stage.
In their description of the venue, The New York Times writes, "Feinstein's/54 Below has the intimacy of a large living room with unimpeded views and impeccable sound; there is not a bad seat in the house. Its sultry after-hours ambience is enhanced by brocade-patterned wall panels planted with orange-shaded lanterns. And the atmosphere is warmer and sexier than in Manhattan's other major supper clubs."
Located at 254 West 54th Street, Feinstein's/54 Below features up to three shows nightly with cover charges ranging from $5-$105. 54Below.com/Feinsteins