JUST LOOK AT ME NOW Comes to Feinstein's/54 Below
FEINSTEIN'S/54 BELOW, Broadway's Supper Club, presents "Just Look at Me Now: Audition Redemption!" Every performer knows how it feels to have an unsuccessful audition. The feeling of embarrassment and self-criticism over where they may have gone wrong. Well, this performance is a chance for them to redeem themselves of their past failures. To recount their previous woes, and then wow us on stage. They may have had a botched audition or two, but this performance is their chance to say "Just look at me now," and show how far they've come.
Join us for a night filled with stories from some of your favorite performers, and to see that the road to success is filled with many, many failed auditions!
- Dara Paige Bloomfield (Ragtime, Founder of Growing Up Broadway)
- Sam Bolen (Midnight at the Never Get, High Buttoned Shoes, Me and My Girl, The New Yorkers, I Am Anne Hutchinson- I am Harvey Milk, Irma La Douce)
- Cameron Bond (Be More Chill, Finding Neverland, Beauty and the Beast)
- Alex Brightman (Beetlejuice, School of Rock, Matilda, Big Fish, Wicked, Glory Days)
- Danielle Melanie Brown (Les Misérables)
- Gerard Canonico (Les Misérables, Spring Awakening, American Idiot, Bare, Groundhog's Day, Be More Chill)
- Anthony Chatmon II (Be More Chill)
- Bret Fox (A Christmas Carol at Madison Square Garden, The Full Monty National Tour)
- Cassidy Ladden (Annie, Annie Get Your Gun)
- Ben Lundy
- Billy Recce (Writer/ Composer/ Performer, Balloon Boy, Billy Recce's Snowflake Jamboree)
- Kristen Stickley
- Jared Weiss (Joe Iconis and Family)
and more to be announced!
Just Look at Me Now: Audition Redemption! plays Feinstein's/54 Below (254 West 54th Street) on Sunday, August 4th at 9:30 PM. There is a $30-$65 cover charge and $25 food and beverage minimum. Tickets and information are available at www.54Below.com. Tickets on the day of performance after 4:00 are only available by calling (646) 476-3551.
MORE ABOUT FEINSTEIN'S/54 BELOW
Feinstein's/54 Below, Broadway's Supper Club & Private Event Destination, is a performance venue in the grand tradition of New York City nightlife. A few blocks from the heart of Times Square and just below the legendary Studio 54, Feinstein's/54 Below is a classically designed state-of-the art nightclub in the theatre district that hosts audiences with warmth and style. Feinstein's/54 Below presents iconic and rising stars from the worlds of Broadway and popular music and has set a new standard for culinary excellence worthy of the world-class entertainment on the stage.
In their description of the venue, The New York Times writes, "Feinstein's/54 Below has the intimacy of a large living room with unimpeded views and impeccable sound; there is not a bad seat in the house. Its sultry after-hours ambience is enhanced by brocade-patterned wall panels planted with orange-shaded lanterns. And the atmosphere is warmer and sexier than in Manhattan's other major supper clubs."
Located at 254 West 54th Street, Feinstein's/54 Below features up to three shows nightly with cover charges ranging from $5-$105. 54Below.com/Feinsteins