VIDEO: Stars From FROZEN, ALADDIN, and THE LION KING Perform a Disney Medley on Good Morning America
In honor of Disney celebrating 25 years on Broadway, company members from Frozen, Aladdin, The Lion King, and more performed a medley of Disney songs!
Disney's 25th Anniversary Medley Included:
- "Be Our Guest" performed by Ryann Redmond (Olaf in Frozen)
- "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" performed by Syndee Winters and Bradley Gibson (Nala and Simba in The Lion King)
- "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" performed by Patti Murin (Anna in Frozen)
- "You'll Be In My Heart" performed by Arielle Jacobs and Ainsley Melham (Jasmine and Aladdin in Aladdin)
- "Under the Sea" performed by L. Steven Taylor (Mufasa in The Lion King)
- "Carrying the Banner" performed by the Company
- "Friend Like Me" performed by Michael James Scott (Genie in Aladdin)
- "Let It Go" performed by Caissie Levy (Elsa in Frozen)
Disney's currently running Broadway shows include Frozen, Aladdin, and The Lion King. DISNEY THEATRICAL PRODUCTIONS, a division of The Walt Disney Studios, was formed in 1994 and operates under the direction of Thomas Schumacher. Worldwide, its 10 Broadway titles have been seen by over 160 million theatergoers and have been nominated for 62 Tony Awards, winning Broadway's highest honor 20 times. With more than 20 productions currently produced or licensed, a Disney musical is being performed professionally somewhere on the planet virtually every hour of the day.