FOREVER FLAMENCO to Welcome Fanny Ara and Company to the Fountain
Forever Flamenco presents Fanny Ara and Company at the Fountain Theatre - Forever Flamenco is back with a fabulous line-up that includes dancers Fanny Ara, who also directs, and Mele Martinez, making her Fountain debut.
Also on this month's program: singer Jeus Montoya; guitarist Andres Vadin; percussionist Diego Alvarez "El Negro"; and, performing for the first time ever in Los Angeles, renowned pianist Gonzalo Grau (Farruquitos Flashmob).
• Artistic Director: Fanny Ara
• Dancers: Fanny Ara and Mele Martinez
• Singer: Jesus Montoya
• Guitarist: Andres Vadin
• Pianist: Gonzalo Grau (for the first time in L.A.)
• Percussion: Diego Alvarez "El Negro"
• Associate producer James Bennett
• Presented by Deborah Lawlor and The Fountain Theatre
The performance will take place on Sunday, Nov. 20 at 8 p.m. at The Fountain Theatre, 5060 Fountain Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90029 (Fountain at Normandie). Call (323) 663-1525 or visit www.FountainTheatre.com for tickets and more information. Tickets: VIP seating (first two rows): $50; Regular seating: $40; Senior/Student: $30. Secure, on-site parking: $5.