Cincinnati Arts Association Presents DANCING FOR THE STARS
Who will be voted Cincinnati's best celebrity dancer? Which stars have the right moves to rule the dance floor? Find out on Saturday, April 8, 2017 when the Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA) celebrates the eleventh season of its annual fundraiser Dancing for the Stars at the JACK CASINO Ballroom (1000 Broadway Street in downtown Cincinnati) to benefit CAA's Overture Awards - the nation's largest locally-run high school arts scholarship competition - and Arts Education Programs.
Inspired by the hit ABC-TV show Dancing with the Stars, Dancing for the Stars will feature eight Cincinnati celebrities paired with some of the area's finest professional dancers in a competition program, at which the audience will vote for their favorite celebrity dancer. The competitive dance for the evening will be Foxtrot, and each dance pair will have ninety seconds to woo the crowd and the judges.
In addition, Dancing for the Stars will feature:
· Silent auction
· Dance music by guest DJ "Rockin' Ron" Schumacher, WGRR-FM
· Pre-event reception and wine tasting
· Open dancing before and after the competition
· Lite bites provided by some of Cincinnati's finest restaurants and caterers
· Cash bar
In addition to the winner of the dance competition, Dancing for the Stars will crown a Fundraising Champion - the celebrity dancer who raises the most revenue toward the event's fundraising goal through table/ticket sales and donations. Fans may add a donation under their favorite celebrity's name at the time of ticket purchase, or simply make a donation if they cannot attend the event. These direct donations (outside of the event ticket price) will help one of the fans' favorite celebrities win the Dancing for the Stars Fundraising Champion award - which will be announced the evening of the event - and are 100% tax deductible.
Tickets are currently on sale at the following levels (a portion of the ticket price is tax-deductible):
- $150 - Patron (includes pre-event reception and two drink tickets)
- $1,500 - Corporate Table (ten Patron level tickets and a half-page program ad)
- $2,000 - Celebrity Circle Table (premium "first-row" viewing of competition area, ten Patron level tickets, full-page program ad, recognition on event signage)