Page: 1

Judy Garland 'Live' In London

MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Judy Garland 'Live' In London#1
Posted: 4/9/09 at 12:00pm
The amazing entertainer, Jim Bailey, brings his award winning impression of Judy Garland to London June 7th to 11th at the Leicester Square Theatre.
Mr Baily recreates a whole Judy concert from start to finish and has toured the world with this show including a season at the London Palladium where he recreated her last Palladium concert down to the original orchestrations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSbHVbZKeAA&feature=related
He has performed duets with Liza many times.

He also has other shows where he does Peggy Lee, Bette Davies, Phyllis Diller and another award winner, Barbra Streisand.
Again, he has performed for and on stage with Ms Streisand many times with her commenting 'sometimes he's better than the real thing'

Updated On: 4/9/09 at 12:00 PM
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
AndAllThatJazz22
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Judy Garland 'Live' In London#2
Posted: 4/10/09 at 7:45pm
Shouldn't the thread title technically be 'Judy Garland' live in london, considering that this performer will really be live... but the performer is NOT judy.
"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Judy Garland 'Live' In London#3
Posted: 4/10/09 at 9:44pm
Whatever!
hotjohn Profile Photohotjohn Profile Photo
hotjohn
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Judy Garland 'Live' In London#4
Posted: 4/11/09 at 6:55am
I have seen Jim Bailey twice, as Judy and Barbra. I must say, I thought his Judy was sublime. His Barbra not quite so great ( I prefer Steven Brinberg as "Simply Barbra" - much more tongue-in-cheek and funny). But as Judy, he excels, book your tickets now (I'm seeing him again on June 13th, and I couldn't be more excited).