Page: 1

Dreamboats & Petticoats (and soapstars)

Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dreamboats & Petticoats (and soapstars) #1
Posted: 3/11/09 at 5:31am
'Manchester born Scott Bruton, one of this year's X Factor finalists, stars in this brand new musical. Scott wowed the nation, Simon Cowell and the other X Factor judges with his vocal talents as he battled his way into the top 12 in this years contest. Joining Scott is Ben Freeman who played the role of Scott Windsor for ten years in ITV's hit soap opera Emmerdale, set in the heart of Yorkshire Dales; Jennifer Biddall who played Jessica Harris in Hollyoaks; two new stars Daisy Wood-Davis and A J Dean who were hand picked from hundreds of hopefuls who attended the open auditions in London's West End; and David Cardy who is best known for his role as Chris Theodopolopodous from Marks and Gran's Birds Of A Feather.'
Updated On: 3/11/09 at 05:31 AM
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dreamcoats & Petticoats (and soapstars)

Based on the album of classic hits that was heavily advertised on TV in the run up to Christmas, this show is now booked to play most major theatres across the UK.
Yet another uninspiring Kenwright evening.
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I LOVE that they have turned an ALBUM in to a musical....who says theatre is running out of ideas.
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Originality rules!
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I really liked Scott Bruton on the X-Factor so I'm pleased to see he's getting work. But, yet another juke-box musical! God, give me strength! lol
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
X factor the musical, excellent. Who play Simon Cowell though?