Page: 1

Imagine This

Musical-Matt Profile PhotoMusical-Matt Profile Photo
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Imagine This#1
Posted: 7/30/08 at 7:39am
Just brought the concept album off itunes of the masada concert and im so glad this show got a west end transfer from the theatre royal plymouth ! it sounds like one of those real teer jerking shows and if peter polycarpu is in the cast from what i hear ther will be plenty of tears ! what do we think of this fantastic new musical ?
No Doubt Our Paths Will Cross Again ! Matt
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Imagine This#2
Posted: 7/30/08 at 7:45am
There are 2 other threads on this!!!!
Just a few below this one!!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Imagine This#2
Posted: 7/30/08 at 7:51am
sorry if i started a nother one i could not find any but i dont think sister act will go into the new london because the score for this is fantastic i hope it does well ! sorry for new thread
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Imagine This#3
Posted: 7/30/08 at 8:02am
The score to many great flops were fantastic ,not saying it will flop, just that you cant judge of the score
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Imagine This#4
Posted: 7/30/08 at 8:06am
....but it will flop!
Its a great album as i said.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Imagine This#5
Posted: 7/30/08 at 8:44am
oh yea its a great album and hope it doesnt flop but im going to go in preveiws to see it so that i dont miss it before it does if everyone thinks it will flop
CHGriffiths Profile PhotoCHGriffiths Profile Photo
CHGriffiths
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Imagine This#6
Posted: 7/30/08 at 2:13pm
I have my reservations! I am not 100% covinced by the album, and i dont think they are going about this show in a right way, it seems like a fairly old fashioned, rather depressing show, so why are they putting it into a really modern thatre? Also, does London NEED a sad show, we already have the classics (Les Mis) (Phantom) to name a few, and I know we have our fair share of jolly shows, BUT thats what is selling, to the young NEW theatre crowds that for some shows, (Wicked) is filling the auditorium, and Wicked must be the best selling show, as it is in largest theatre and is practically sold out most shows, so surely this is the type of musical, as well as Hairspray etc. that is doing well, and despite how us or anyone feels, this is what is making money, not a new UNFAMILIAR sad show! I CAN NOT see this show lasting
"If you talk about my family I will punch you in the fanny so hard it'll end up on your face... oh, looks like someone beat me to it!" - Dawn French