Page: 1

Two Ticket Weez!

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Two Ticket Weez!#1
Posted: 7/23/08 at 12:44pm
I was asking because I know about 99% of the box office staff in London. I've been a box office manager myself a few times!
=please yourself!

(personally guys. i think she went for a job at the Adelphi so she could satisfy her Joseph urge!!!! mmmmm)
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Two Ticket Weez!#2
Posted: 7/23/08 at 1:00pm
I think she went to the Theatre with the Hottest Men.Thanks god Naked Boys Singing is not on lol
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Two Ticket Weez!#2
Posted: 7/23/08 at 1:02pm
'Oh Calcutta' closed 32 years ago!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Two Ticket Weez!#3
Posted: 7/23/08 at 1:06pm
Two Ticket Weez? You make me sound like a hobo in a Western. XD

Forgive me for being super-paranoid about connecting internet life with professional life, but I had a narrow FaceBook-based escape once. Having fear for one's job is not nice, and I'd rather come across like a tit on the internet than unemployable in the real world. re: Two Ticket Weez!

Where *are* the hottest men in the West End? Ovenden's ass is at the Theatre Royal Haymarket, Ben Whishaw's skinny little frame is taking up residence at the National, can't think of anyone else. We need Geoffrey Streatfeild and Rupert Evans back on the London stage stat!
Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Two Ticket Weez!#4
Posted: 7/23/08 at 2:18pm
It wasnt Ovendens ass that I noticed when I saw Marguerite, it was...er...the front after a scene in bed with Ruthie! He seemed a bit excited lol

Well LOTR had lots of hot men (albeit covered in Orc gear), Ramin Karimloo is hot at Her Majestys (again covered in make up), plus Daniel boys is on Avenue Q
Updated On: 7/23/08 at 02:18 PM
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Two Ticket Weez!#5
Posted: 7/23/08 at 3:55pm
I reckon she was up for selling 'puppet sex'!!!!