Page: 1

Seen Avenue Q and/or Jersey Boys in London?

Brdwbab
Swing
Swing
I am doing research for my Masters thesis concerning the adaptations that these shows made when they transfered to the West End. I have a survey up online and if you have seen either or both of these shows in London and could give me five minutes of your precious time I would be eternally grateful!!! Remember, "when you help others you can't help helping yourself." Cheers
www.champawards.org

Jersey Boys/Avenue Q survey
Updated On: 7/17/08 at 06:06 PM
groovy-hoover Profile Photogroovy-hoover Profile Photo
groovy-hoover
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Replied to you for Avenue Q! x
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Done!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
turquoisefish Profile Phototurquoisefish Profile Photo
turquoisefish
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Done.

Good luck with your project :)
cages/wings?
Stand-by
Stand-by
Done for Avenue Q. :)
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Did for both
Llama Face2 Profile PhotoLlama Face2 Profile Photo
Llama Face2
Swing
Swing
Done for Avenue Q!
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Done for Avenue Q.
Brdwbab
Swing
Swing
Thank you to everyone who did my survey, it is enormously helpful. If anymore people want to do it they too will receive my thanks. :)
www.champawards.org
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Done for Avenue Q. Haha! You're quote in the first post really made me laugh XD things like that always get me x
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II