Page: 1

a cheeky question "The Woman in Black"

legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
a cheeky question "The Woman in Black"#1
Posted: 7/9/08 at 12:07pm
so ive been to see the woman in black once, when i was 12/13 and absolutely loved it, was really impressed and so thought id book to go and see again.
the only thing is im not that rich and would struggle to find 39, but on ticketmaster theres an oyster card deal to get top price 19...which leads me to ask does anyone have the code for the oyster card deal, pm me or just post!
would be much appreciated a cheeky question
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
devonian.t Profile Photodevonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't have the code, but it's almost always available at Half Price Booth in Leicester Square, if that is any help.
theatrejoe Profile Phototheatrejoe Profile Photo
theatrejoe
Understudy
Understudy
I went to see it a couple of times last year, each time with a small group, and bought tickets directly from the box office each time. We got balcony seats for 12.50, and they were great! The theatre is not huge so the view is fine. Although, I would suggest going on a week night if you're going to buy them when you get there as at the weekends it can be difficult to get tickets.
turquoisefish Profile Phototurquoisefish Profile Photo
turquoisefish
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
TheBoxOffice.com (run by seetickets) has top price for 19.50 (+1.60 per transaction fee).
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The quieter the theatre is for this gem of a play the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'