Page: 1

Britain's Got Talent Winner Dances In To The Novello

songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Britain's Got Talent winner George Sampson is set to join the cast of In To The Hoods for a 4 week stint

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7497503.stm
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He wasn't very entertaining...this show looks pretty good though, hope he doesn't ruin what looks like a good show
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
aww he is actually very good, i used to see him in Mancs all the time dancing on the streets, i would always have to stop and watch him.

I was working at the Palace when he did his audition for BGT and was talking to him and his family, hes a very sweet kid
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
he is good yes, but i didn't like what he did on BGT
so maybe Hoods will do him some justice
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought he was brilliant, so glad he won, and very humble. Great opportunity for him. Was going to see it anyway, but will make sure ill go when he is in it now
DeathStar
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I loved him on BGT - a great winner. I loved his passion, his attack, his attitude and his "If this kills me, I'll get it done" attitude.

Thought his dance on BGT wasn't the greatest I'd seen, but as a contender he was outstanding and shows so much promise for a great future. On that basis he had to win. Seems like a nice kid as well.

The semi-finals when I first saw him doing Singing in the Rain I thought was outstanding - they were right when they said he was dancing for his life: it showed!

Hope he does well in the show.