Page: 1

ATG Now Offering Choose Your Seat Booking System

Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Just havign a quick look at Carousel booking on the ATG website and it now appears you can select your own seat, not show if this is on all their theatres and shows now. But its much better!!
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So, have you booked the bumper cars or the carousel??? x
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
when i booked my spring awakening tickets i was able to select my seats, so the lyric hammersmith do
and also sadlers wells allows you to select your seat
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A hell of a lot of theatres across the country have had this facility for some tim enow, nowt new but still a great tool when booking online!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My point was its very new for West End theatres, but very welcome! :o)
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Its only because its an ATG theatre. The West End theatre has always been much more secretive that the provinces about its sales . Open seating like this allows everyone to see how ell a show is selling or, more important to producers, not selling. It could be a while before all shows are bookable from a plan. I think its great!