songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh Dear oh Dear Oh Dear

THE EXTRA FACTOR

Manchester Opera House
Thursday 25th to Saturday 27th September 2008 - 8pm
The eXtra Factor is a Comedy Musical which takes an ironical and hilarious look at reality shows. The ultimate winner will be decided each night by the audience! Apart from the comedy antics in the living quarters, the live-singing action takes place in a TV studio, with the wannabe pop-stars fighting for their 15 minutes of fame; and we see there is no limit to what some people will do to get it. From the house to the studio and back, this fast paced production will keep you laughing and guessing until the final moments. The eXtra Factor features 6 extremely talented performers, locked away in a house, desperate for fame, fortune and stardom. Kevin Kennedy (Coronation Street) teams up with Antony Costa (Blue, I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here), Kelle Bryan (Eternal), Anthony Kavanagh (chart topper & ITV1’s Grease is the Word); Russ Spencer (pop group Scooch & West End’s Chitty Chitty bang bang) Jennifer Biddall (Hollyoaks) and Suzanne Carley (Blood Brothers & Grease). As well as the poignant and hilarious Comedy writing, the show will feature some of the biggest hits from the last 3 decades, including Robbie William’s “Angels”, George Michael’s “Freedom”, Donna Summer’s “I’m So Excited”, Europe’s “The Final Countdown” and many more. Big Brother meets Fame Academy to create The eXtra Factor in this no holds barred situation comedy where friendships are made but quickly broken when our Finalists strive to see who has the The eXtra Factor to make them a star.
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
Updated On: 5/30/08 at 08:14 PM
tommyslim Profile Phototommyslim Profile Photo
tommyslim
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
im actually scared already. remind me to stay in this night.
The worse part.... it will probably be a sellout to the poor pathetic fools who swear by reality tv shows
"Lateness is a choice" - Sir Trevor Nunn
legally_wicked
Stand-by
Stand-by
So it's like the Eurovision one but with reality tv instead?
dgjbear
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Donna Summer didnt do 'I'm So Excited' - the Pointer Sisters did
DeathStar
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Who wrote the show?

Reminds me of something I saw in Edinburgh years ago called Hysteric Studs about casting a Boy-Band.

x