Page: 1

Once Upon Another Time....

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Once Upon Another Time....#1
Posted: 5/30/08 at 1:29pm
...there was a waste of space and it will now be London getting the World Premier of the dreaded 'Phantom' sequel.
Now given the title of 'Phantom, Once Upon Another Time', many had hoped the show would open and collapse in New York before it hit these shores but its now a dead cert that Lord Andy Waste Of Money will put 'Phantom Dross' (sorry, dos) into his Adelphi in 2009.
Sigh.

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 5/30/08 at 01:29 PM
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Upon A Time....#2
Posted: 5/30/08 at 1:38pm
re: Once Upon A Time....

...the Paris Opera House, Coney beach aint!

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Once Upon A Time....#2
Posted: 5/30/08 at 1:54pm
re: Once Upon A Time....

...even at the turn of the century!
Maybe now its opening in the Uk they will change its location to Blackpool Pleasure Beach and the beautiful Grand Theatre!

Updated On: 5/30/08 at 01:54 PM