Page: 1

Actor injured on set of the Little Mermaid. Has anything like this happened in the West End?

winston89 Profile Photowinston89 Profile Photo
winston89
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
An Actor in the ensamble of The Little Mermaid fell 40 feet and broke several bones in his body. This happened when he was getting in a boat set peace for the beginning of the show. Of course being that it is Disney they said that he fell a shorter distence then he actually did and they down played the searousness of his injuries.

Disney said that he only fell 20 feet and that he only broke a couple of wrists.

Of course the guy is suing Disney Theatrical and the Nederlander group. The orginzation that owns the theatre that Mermaid is playing in.

I was wondering if anything this searous has happened in the West End?
"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hey winston ive just bumped a thread that was goning a few weeks back. Take a look at my 'Aspects Of Love' story with Ann Crumb!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'