Page: 1

Royal Albert Hall

Figaro2
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Royal Albert Hall#1
Posted: 5/2/08 at 3:24pm
Going to Chess both nights, excited is not the word,love the show.

How easy do you think it will be to get a poster signed by Josh Groban, and Idina Menzal...?

Is there a stage door ?

Please help, after Broadway GYPSY this is my years highlight by far..
heatherr
Understudy
Understudy
re: Royal Albert Hall#2
Posted: 5/2/08 at 3:31pm
I'm not entirely sure, but I think the Stage Door is on the left hand-side, if you're facing the front of the building. It's around the corner, towards the back. Again, I might be wrong.
Updated On: 5/2/08 at 03:31 PM
JIJane
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Royal Albert Hall#2
Posted: 5/2/08 at 3:46pm
I can tell you after this weekend.
Nosferatu Profile PhotoNosferatu Profile Photo
Nosferatu
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Royal Albert Hall#3
Posted: 5/2/08 at 4:50pm
As far as I remember it is a cricular building, isn't it?
So, what does "back" stand for???
Sarah bernhardt to a fellow actress: "Have you got stage fright, dear?" "No," the young lady aswered astonished. "Don't worry, it will come along with talent!"
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Royal Albert Hall#4
Posted: 5/2/08 at 5:25pm
Meet you in the middle! If you come out take a LEFT, go round and its almost at 'the back'!
There will be 100s there!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 5/2/08 at 05:25 PM
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Royal Albert Hall#5
Posted: 5/2/08 at 5:26pm
Meet you in the middle! If you come out the front take a RIGHT, go round and its almost at 'the back'!

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Royal Albert Hall#6
Posted: 5/2/08 at 5:28pm
Then again, there are about 20 doors to exit the RAH! You may step out right next door to the Stage Door!
If your in the gods it'll take you 30 mins to get out and the'yd have all gone to Jo Allens!!!
Updated On: 5/2/08 at 05:28 PM
Nosferatu Profile PhotoNosferatu Profile Photo
Nosferatu
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Royal Albert Hall#7
Posted: 5/3/08 at 4:00am
LOL

Thx
Sarah bernhardt to a fellow actress: "Have you got stage fright, dear?" "No," the young lady aswered astonished. "Don't worry, it will come along with talent!"