Page: 1

Cabaret Tour Dates Confirmed

luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cabaret Tour Dates Confirmed#1
Posted: 4/30/08 at 11:15am
According to the Bill Kenwright Website, Cabaret has confirmed the following tour dates, with more soon to come...

25 - 13 Sep - Repertory Theatre, Birmingham
15 - 20 Sep - Bristol Hippodrome, Bristol
6 - 11 Oct - Palace Theatre, Manchester
20 - 25 Oct - Everyman Theatre, Cheltenam
3 - 8 Nov - Grand Theatre, Leeds
8 - 13 Dec - Festival Theatre, Malvern
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Cabaret Tour Dates Confirmed#2
Posted: 4/30/08 at 6:00pm
But the things is he wont yet confirm that he's closing in town? This could be another Blood Brothers where he tours it endlessly AND keeps it in town!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
devonian.t Profile Photodevonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Cabaret Tour Dates Confirmed#2
Posted: 5/1/08 at 5:36pm
Nooooooo!
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Cabaret Tour Dates Confirmed#3
Posted: 5/3/08 at 5:44pm
I'm seeing the show in London on the 29th May
Anybody know if Alistair McGowan will still be playing Emcee by then?
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Cabaret Tour Dates Confirmed#4
Posted: 5/4/08 at 6:25pm
Shud be- he's only just gone in!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'