Page: 1

shona white

emphraimlevi
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
shona white#1
Posted: 4/8/08 at 6:31am
Did anybody see her Elphaba? I saw her in SHOUT! (PPPPPPPUUUKE!!! DIRE) And her voice was crazy amazing. I thought wow why the hell isnt she in wicked then i realised she had been when i checked the programme.

Also how do I upload a photo not to the page i mean as my avatar?

Updated On: 4/8/08 at 06:31 AM
NS
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: shona white#2
Posted: 4/8/08 at 8:06am
I did and she is the best Elphaba ive seen! She should have the role full time in my view. Outshone both Kerry and Idina in my eyes
CHGriffiths Profile PhotoCHGriffiths Profile Photo
CHGriffiths
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: shona white#2
Posted: 4/8/08 at 10:52am
I dont know, I liked her, LOVED her even, but I dont know if she beats Kerry or Idina, in my view, Kerry - Fab singer, Idina - Fab actor, shona white - good singer and actor. I found her abit of a compromise but with no outstanding results!
"If you talk about my family I will punch you in the fanny so hard it'll end up on your face... oh, looks like someone beat me to it!" - Dawn French
Nosferatu Profile PhotoNosferatu Profile Photo
Nosferatu
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: shona white#3
Posted: 4/8/08 at 1:39pm
I saw her back in January 2007... I did not know she was doing the part and thought Kerry Ellis was bloody good. So, to do her justice Shona White is simply a great Elphaba!
Sarah bernhardt to a fellow actress: "Have you got stage fright, dear?" "No," the young lady aswered astonished. "Don't worry, it will come along with talent!"
legally_wicked
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: shona white#4
Posted: 4/8/08 at 4:05pm
Saw her a few times. Liked her but didn't love her.