Page: 1

King Biggins!

devonian.t Profile Photodevonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
King Biggins!#1
Posted: 12/1/07 at 4:59am
I just received a text telling me Christopher Biggins won the I'm a Celebrity... final!

Good for him!

I hope it won't mean he gets pulled into that 'Cabaret' clap-trap, though!
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Biggins!#2
Posted: 12/1/07 at 12:50pm
He'll get a better table at JAs now! lol Bless him, im thrilled for him. He's a perfect gentleman and great fun.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 12/1/07 at 12:50 PM
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Biggins!#2
Posted: 12/1/07 at 12:59pm
Wouldn't he make a fantastic King Arthur in Spamalot?
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Biggins!#3
Posted: 12/1/07 at 1:20pm
He would you know! Stick him in for the panto season. He isnt as camp as Tim curry!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Paulyd Profile PhotoPaulyd Profile Photo
Paulyd
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: King Biggins!#4
Posted: 12/1/07 at 2:21pm
Not a huge fan of the show, but Biggins really came off well. He's the sort of person who would be a riot if you went out for a few drinks.
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Biggins!#5
Posted: 12/1/07 at 2:48pm
I did a panto with him years ago and during the run one night we went to somebodys digs after the show. When we all went to leave at 2am the heavens had opened with the most incedible snow storm. The place was 15 miles out of town and we were stuck there for 2 days and 2 cancelled shows! Biggins was so brilliant and funny sometimes we thought we would die laughing as he was getting more and more concerned about wasting away if all the food ran out!!!
TheatreBuzz2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: King Biggins!#6
Posted: 12/2/07 at 5:36pm
Future Edna Turnblad me thinks...
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Biggins!#7
Posted: 12/2/07 at 6:12pm
The award goes to TheatreBuzz! Thats a fab idea! WHY NOT?
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Biggins!#8
Posted: 12/2/07 at 6:34pm
Wasn't he in the running when the transfer was mooted a couple of years ago. At the time, there was much poo-pooing. (though not from you I'm sure)
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Biggins!#9
Posted: 12/2/07 at 7:53pm
I wouldnt be surprised but the main runner back then was Des Barritt!