Page: 1

Liza 95

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Liza 95 #1
Posted: 11/14/07 at 4:51pm
....thats Liza with a booking fee! =105.50.
And she's 70% sold out already!
Thats the girl!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 11/14/07 at 04:51 PM
Nosferatu Profile PhotoNosferatu Profile Photo
Nosferatu
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Liza 95 #2
Posted: 11/14/07 at 6:54pm
with that smoky & out-of-key singing voice I would not spend a penny on it ! She sang "Mein Herr" and "Cabaret" 2 years ago with a fame academy singer in France and Gosh I was ashamed for her !
Sarah bernhardt to a fellow actress: "Have you got stage fright, dear?" "No," the young lady aswered astonished. "Don't worry, it will come along with talent!"
Theatrical Landladies Profile PhotoTheatrical Landladies Profile Photo
Theatrical Landladies
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Liza 95 #2
Posted: 12/1/07 at 4:17am
I bought 6 top price seats for her Glasgow show... 599 (inc booking fee)..... some of us still hold out hope for her.

I have had tickets for Liza 3 times and she hasn't shown up. First time was her cancelled Albert Hall gig a few years back then for her last 2 performances in VICTOR/VICTORIA. We arrived in NYC on the Thursday of her last week in the show and had tickets for the Saturday (no show) then cancellations for Sunday (no show). Fortunately Julie came back on the Tuesday so we saw her!

DON'T LET US DOWN LIZA!!!

"Your eyes..... they shine like the pants on my blue serge suit"
Boybooshka Profile PhotoBoybooshka Profile Photo
Boybooshka
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Liza 95 #3
Posted: 12/1/07 at 6:40pm
Can't wait, have front row seats for Manchester :) . Manchester's fairly close to sold out now.
ruthiefan_felix Profile Photoruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Liza 95 #4
Posted: 12/2/07 at 2:43am
Since I'm a student can't afford top price tkts! But sitting first row Balcony for her show in London... can't wait to watch a theatre legend live!!!
All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings