Page: 1

King Lear/The Seagull

apdarcey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
King Lear/The Seagull#1
Posted: 11/13/07 at 9:22pm
can anyone tell me about the rush over at the RSC in london? McKellan is going to be doing these two shows, and i sure want to see both while i'm over there. i see this page on the website: http://www.rsc.org.uk/buyonline/955.aspx but i don't really understand how it works... can anyone afford me some insight? thanks!
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Lear/The Seagull#2
Posted: 11/14/07 at 4:30pm
Choose which group you fallinto in those listed and just book as normal and you will get the ppropriate discount. They will most proberbly ask for ID when you collect the tickets. Hope this helps.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
apdarcey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Lear/The Seagull#2
Posted: 11/14/07 at 6:09pm
for the 16-25s, you can book ahead by calling, yes?
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: King Lear/The Seagull#3
Posted: 11/15/07 at 10:57pm
i believe so, the RSC and National both try and help as wide an audience as possible by allowing advance booking concessionary tickets! Give them a call is best.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'