Page: 1

equus?!

widgetsparky
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
equus?!#1
Posted: 10/26/07 at 8:48pm
coming back?!?! alfie - lily allen's brother?!!?

what the....
ashley-h
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: equus?!#2
Posted: 10/27/07 at 1:22pm
What happened to the idea of a UK tour?

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: equus?!#2
Posted: 10/27/07 at 1:43pm
When the tour was originaly announced back in the summer the casting was Richard Fleeshman from Corronation Street. Some thaetres that had confirmed the show had already used him in advance publicity. That went very very quiet and now they announce this bizzare casting! Who is he? I also think Simon Callow is very wrong for the doctors part.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: equus?!#3
Posted: 10/27/07 at 6:29pm
He's actually not a bad actor and has had some small roles in Major films
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: equus?!#4
Posted: 10/27/07 at 7:15pm
is the rumour that it will be coming back to london?
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: equus?!#5
Posted: 10/27/07 at 7:27pm
If it does and it proberbly will being the cash maker it is it will be lukewarm in comparrison to the original with Harry Potter! OOPS sorry i meant Daniel Radcliffe!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 10/27/07 at 07:27 PM
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: equus?!#6
Posted: 10/27/07 at 7:34pm
Is this Alfie guy a big enuf name to draw in up to 1500 punters a night in theatres around the counrty for 9 weeks? What has he done that would bring people in and are these people going to see him naked or the play itself?
Updated On: 10/27/07 at 07:34 PM