Page: 1

Bad Girls -The Musical

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bad Girls -The Musical#1
Posted: 8/16/07 at 5:54am
Just been given tickets for the first preview at the Garrick tonight. Ive never seen the TV series.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Anon2 Profile PhotoAnon2 Profile Photo
Anon2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Bad Girls -The Musical#2
Posted: 8/16/07 at 7:40am
let us know what you think - i've listened to a few songs on their website and i hope this show is a hit and personally i'm looking forward to it.
**You Can't Beat A Matcham!**
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bad Girls -The Musical#2
Posted: 8/16/07 at 9:46am
I watched this at the Playhouse and honestly thought it was the strangest show ever lol.I cant decide if i loved it or hated it i just know it was fascinating.Im a huge Bad Girls fan and if you have seen the tv show you will know the story line which they are using.
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
Salene Profile PhotoSalene Profile Photo
Salene
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Bad Girls -The Musical#3
Posted: 8/16/07 at 6:31pm
Would love to hear your thoughts. I'm going on Nov 10.

Here's a nice article by Kath Gotts:

Back in your cells, you lot
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bad Girls -The Musical#4
Posted: 8/16/07 at 9:20pm
Bad bad bad! And thats just the first 15mins. Oh lord! Save me from the lesbians!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Anon2 Profile PhotoAnon2 Profile Photo
Anon2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Bad Girls -The Musical#5
Posted: 8/17/07 at 4:51am
Oh Dear.. i presume thats bad in a bad way?
**You Can't Beat A Matcham!**
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bad Girls -The Musical#6
Posted: 8/17/07 at 6:32am
Ive had a few hours on a cold slab now so i feel a bit better now. OK it was bad in a good way -all of you on here know what i mean. Its not a bad show, has some great actresses in it, the music is passable. But it its all been done before- 'Prisoner Cell Block H-The Musical' and that was a lot funnier. Sorry but it just doesnt belong in the West End. Grr ive gotta go again next week!
Updated On: 8/17/07 at 06:32 AM