Posted: 7/18/07 at 5:47pm
going to see it in kids week just wanted to know who takes over after duncan
rohingit Profile Photorohingit Profile Photo
rohingit
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Whos the new billy flyn#2
Posted: 7/19/07 at 7:47pm
when is Kids week, i know hes anounced an extra three weeks now, does that cover it for when you go?
CHGriffiths Profile PhotoCHGriffiths Profile Photo
CHGriffiths
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Whos the new billy flyn#2
Posted: 7/20/07 at 4:07am
Kids week is the last two weeks of August so you will still have him, I dont know if thats good or bad, but I hope you enjoy seeing him.
"If you talk about my family I will punch you in the fanny so hard it'll end up on your face... oh, looks like someone beat me to it!" - Dawn French
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Whos the new billy flyn#3
Posted: 7/20/07 at 8:34am
He's just extended his contract by 3 weeks. The ads are giving him as leaving Aug 18th but i dont know if that includes the extra 3 weeks.

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 7/20/07 at 08:34 AM
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Whos the new billy flyn#4
Posted: 7/20/07 at 11:37am
Duncan is giving his Billy until Sep8th, thats the end of his new contract. Next Tues they are announcing a great new cast starting the last week in September, i want to tell you but ive got gagging tape on my mouth. Its not 100% until Mon.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'