'Gee! Its Good To See You After All These Years!'

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hi! I completly forgot i was signed up to this site, whats happening guys? Well, i know whats happening cos i work in the West End theatre but hows the site doing?
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Welcome back! I forget im signed up to websites all the time and when i go back its like "Oh wow how did i forgte this?"

Just out of interest what theatre do you work at?
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I work for a production office based in Soho. Marketing and design
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cool, well, welcome back re: 'Gee! Its Good To See You After All These Years!'. Be warned some people can sometimes make sure you don't get an opinion because they know EXACTLY what is going to happen with certain shows so just be warned :P.
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ive been told that there are a few pretty hard people on here and that things get nasty. Wasnt like that 2 years ago. Whats the point? Its supposed to be fun & informative. Ah well, im ready. Haha.
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yep I know exactly what you mean. Take the drowsy closing thread as an example of what I mean.
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My god! What happened there? Its only a show and not that a good one at that. DAMN have i just shot my self in the tap shoe
Updated On: 7/17/07 at 10:01 AM
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"have i just hot my self in the tap shoe"

Is that slang? re: 'Gee! Its Good To See You After All These Years!'

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ah so people are picky also, my gosh.
Clara's Pony Profile PhotoClara's Pony Profile Photo
Clara's Pony
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Wicked63 makes a sudden disappearance, then a 'WickedBoy2' makes a apt reappearance. They share so far the same opinions (aka Drowsy-bashing); spelling & punctuation aren't wildly different either; and wait, oh YES, they both work in the West End (and aren't they proud of it!). Eastwickian makes a fairly harmless remark and that's treated as a personal affront. Forgive my cynicism, but you could be the same person. This is so patently fascinating it clearly deserves a thread all of its own. Oh, hang on a minute...

Why, hello Margaret! Yes darling, half past five. Well, everyone, simply le tout Park Avenue and la creme de Hyannis! Well, the press table's going to be awfully crowded... but if you don't mind sharing a folding chair with Harper's Bazaar... Sing? Me? Heavens no, it's Edie's day, not mine... Although people can be so insistent, and I hate to disappoint. Twist my arm, blackmail me, threaten my very life, and who knows? You might get a verse of something...
Updated On: 7/17/07 at 11:03 AM
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hi Clara. Ive noticed theres another Wicked on here and a Wicked11. Ive been off here for 2 years now. Should i change my name or what. Ive only seen Drowsey in NY but im not 'bashing' it i just didnt take to it like i wanted to. Anything else you want to pick up on? I was warned about people on here, guess ive just encountered the first one here.
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks for making me soooo welcome!
Clara's Pony
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
I'm sensing it's a little too late to change your name now... WICKED63 in disguise!!! I'm sorry, but the *spelling* of 'DrowsEy' is a dead giveaway. Come on, time to stop playing games...
Why, hello Margaret! Yes darling, half past five. Well, everyone, simply le tout Park Avenue and la creme de Hyannis! Well, the press table's going to be awfully crowded... but if you don't mind sharing a folding chair with Harper's Bazaar... Sing? Me? Heavens no, it's Edie's day, not mine... Although people can be so insistent, and I hate to disappoint. Twist my arm, blackmail me, threaten my very life, and who knows? You might get a verse of something...
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I find this a little confusing and now irritating. What are you saying? Im someone else, i dont understand. Whats with my spelling etc, its not easy doing this on a palm held you know. Im not writing a letter, just chatting and typing fast. Ive been on here since around 2005 and have never been spoken to like you are. Im gonna take the warning i was given earlier. The few ive spoken to today have been very very nice. Drowsey! Droopy! Drowsy!, just not a word ive used to an extreme. OK i hope to The DROWSY Chaperone in the next two weeks so i can compare with NY.
Updated On: 7/17/07 at 11:23 AM
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Postergirl, i just checked im a boy. Gee theres something strange going on here.
Clara's Pony
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
They're both guys. As for Wicked63 (who sure, joined in 2007), in a PM to me a few weeks ago he said "Ive ben on here on and off for must be the last 4 /5 years- since around it started anyway". If you aren't the same person I do apologize. It's just that one makes a speedy exit while the other makes a comeback, spelling & writing style are virtually identical as are the opinions & the manner in which both Wickeds express them. Again, excuse me for being a total cynic here, just noticing alotta similarities. They've both seen Drowsy (only spelled "Drowsey", the only two BWWers I know who can't get it right) in NY and not London, they both work in the theatre. Time will tell...

Updated On: 7/17/07 at 11:38 AM
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So im not allowed to express my thoughts on here- thats great that is, whats the site for then?
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Can someone tell me how to get a picture up on my posts. I cant remember doing one before, but dont bother if its difficult to explain. I'll find a pic i like and try from there.
Clara's Pony
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
It's not that at all, in fact funnily enough I seem to remember Wicked63 putting it just like that... It's just that you've been on here for a day now & a lot of what you've posted as well as your personal situation is identical to the old Wicked63 we loved and rip-roaringly adored... So, my point is it won't take long before the similarities mount up and it gets beyond coincidence, so why not own up?
ashley-h
Stand-by
Stand-by
Where is the point in this thread?!
WickedBoy2 is obviously a different person to Wicked63.
Stop with the argueing!!!
BTW, never spoken to/heard of you before, but welcome back WickedBoy2!!!
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks for that. Did the other one get bullied off?
ashley-h
Stand-by
Stand-by
Evidantly he could have been :S
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ashley beware of your spelling
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
CAN WE TALK ABOUT SHOWS NOW PLEEEEEEEASE!
ashley-h
Stand-by
Stand-by
Ha!
Yeah what shows do you like?