Page: 1

Merrily We Roll Along

tinkerbell30
Swing
Swing
Merrily We Roll Along#1
Posted: 6/13/07 at 7:27pm
I recently returned from a trip to England and while there saw the production of Merrily We Roll Along at the Derby Playhouse. My penpal and I had a wonderful time and the play was fantastic. The cast and crew did a splendid job and I got to meet some of the actors afterwards who were very kind to me. One of the actors was Glenn Carter. He is best known for his role of Jesus in JCS but has done many other musicals and also Shakespere Plays. I am looking to hook up with some of his fans particularly in America but am having no luck finding any. Someone on the Broadway Board told me to try this board since he is from the U.K. If anyone is a Glenn fan or knows someone who is please let me know. I have a reason I need to find other fans quickly but can't say why here. Only write me though if you like him and are intereeted in helping. I have had no response from Boston yet and the Broadway board responses were rude, obnoxious and not only stupid but vulgar. Thanks
J LA
Understudy
Understudy
re: Merrily We Roll Along#2
Posted: 6/14/07 at 1:32pm
Hi Tink! Nice to see you here, too! Glenn has a big following in the UK.
If you read my post on BWW, it will be the only kind one there. I am American and live in the Southwest so I've never been able to see Glenn live. His fans on his website rave about every show and getting to meet him. LUCKY!!!
Jayla
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Merrily We Roll Along#2
Posted: 6/14/07 at 1:49pm
hey tinkerbell

the broadway board can be quite obnoxious (they are all about 12 years old who spend there lives listening to Cast Recordings lol)

Hes a great Talent, i thought he was ace in Superstar (and im not a fan of that show), would have loved to have seen him in merrily.

Welcome to the west end bored
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna