Page: 1

Myths and Hymns - anyone get a chance to see it?

bingbong
Stand-by
Stand-by
I know it was a couple of weeks ago now, but i was wondering if anyone else got to see myths and hymns over at the finborough.

This show always kinda elluded me on cd, but thankfully it made perfect sense on stage. It was beautifully done and the cast were brill.

I couldn't find a review but this is what dress circle had to say before it opened xx
Myths and Hymns
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I went!

Was quite amusing actually; I took my niece to see 'Mary Poppins' for her birthday the day before. I don't think I've ever managed two such contrasting productions in a single weekend before!

I definitely loved it. The music is wonderful, but I agree it's a little difficult to get it to click so much when you're just listening. Having a cast really getting into it and performing it really made it shine for me. And they were so good! The energy was fantastic, even though they must have been sweating like pigs in that tiny hot room. I was, and I was just sitting still!

Although one of the guys looked disturbingly like a dude I used to work with. I found that a little sinister for some reason. O_O
bingbong
Stand-by
Stand-by
lol

i was squished on a row full of slightly larger people - not a bad thing but we were sitting on a bench so as the people got bigger my space got smaller.

However it was so worth it re: Myths and Hymns  - anyone get a chance to see it? xx