Page: 1

Get Into London Theatre - tickets for over 70 shows from 10!

Ticketyboo
Swing
Swing
This year's Get Into London Theatre campaign is well underway, with over 70 top London shows participating, offering tickets from 10-35.

New for this year, there are special discounts for 16-25 year olds. For example, you can see Wicked, Evita or Avenue Q for just 15!

There are great deals to be had! For more information and to book tickets, please go to www.getintolondontheatre.com
ruthiefan_felix Profile Photoruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
wow! I wish I can be in London at that period! damnit!
All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings
turquoisefish Profile Phototurquoisefish Profile Photo
turquoisefish
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
i got a 16-25 ticket for Evita for 15, the seat wasn't great though, a 30 seat in the upper circle. Considering a student ticket for Wicked is only 25 and it is 'best available' on the day i don't think i got that great a deal.
Ticketyboo
Swing
Swing
Tickets for THE ENCHANTED PIG and THE SOLDIERS' FORTUNE at the Young Vic are excellent value at just 10 and the theatre has unreserved seating, so getting 'good' seats is simply a matter of getting there for when the auditorium doors open. Every seat is never more than 5 rows from the front, so wherever you sit is going to offer a great view of the stage. Hurry if you want to see THE ENCHANTED PIG though because it finishes at the end of this week.

Page: 1