Page: 1

As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix

nshreeve Profile Photonshreeve Profile Photo
nshreeve
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#1
Posted: 12/22/06 at 2:47pm
I was at Wicked last night, and bless her, Idina got the giggles at the start of "As Long as You're Mine" - despite the fact she missed half the song, she was excellent in involving the audience with the giggles, and the audience LOVED it!! Has anyone else experienced Idina like this? Or anyone else for that matter?
WickedForever2 Profile PhotoWickedForever2 Profile Photo
WickedForever2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
I heard that Adam fell over which is what caused the giggle fest... but yes, Idina has been getting the giggles a lot lately (Helen too). I honestly think she is so filled with emotion right now that she sometimes laughs to keep from crying. I saw the show on Sat. the 16th and her and Helen SOBBED through all of For Good, you can tell they are really going to miss eachother...
MimiLovesRoger Profile PhotoMimiLovesRoger Profile Photo
MimiLovesRoger
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#2
Posted: 12/23/06 at 12:33am
Aww. That's cute. Not much of a fan of Idina's anymore, but it's still funny!
Im_a_QT Profile PhotoIm_a_QT Profile Photo
Im_a_QT
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
hey there, this is my first post here :) Just wanted to add my opinion - I've seen Helen perform 5 times and she was always sobbing in For Good. I don't doubt it's only gotten 'worse' now that we're only a week away from Idina's last show, but my friends and I for one have always been amazed at Helen's ability and believability in that scene.
WickedForever2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Welcome to the board, don't get eaten alive, people are vicious around here... But yeah, I swear Helen some sort of internal switch that just starts and stops the tears whenever she wants. But it has gotten worse and Idina has had real tears streaming down her face on mulitple occasions.
snl89
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
yeah, from the sounds of it, they're BOTH freaking amazing at turning on and off the waterworks. It kind of amazes me actually re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix

and yeah, I find it soo cute that, as professional and incredible as idina is, she still isn't so good at containing those giggles it seems like *g* But I bet it is just a time of really high emotions- for the whole cast really, but obviously especially her (ahhh less than a week left re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remixre: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix)
I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.
PaigeByPaige
Stand-by
Stand-by
Only a few days left and Kerry will take over! Are there any news if Dallimore will leave to make way for Annalene Beechey (who's so adorable)?
All the best performers bring to their role something more, something different than what the author put on paper. That's what makes theatre live. That's why it persists. - Stephen Sondheim
Claire2141 Profile PhotoClaire2141 Profile Photo
Claire2141
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Helen's contracted until July I believe....

....3 days til Idina's last and 5 days til Kerry. Can't wait.
Im_a_QT Profile PhotoIm_a_QT Profile Photo
Im_a_QT
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Yes that's right she is contracted til July for now...
I am very curious to see Annalene so if she has any scheduled holidays I will go then!
WickedForever2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Speaking of laughs and Kerry, I really enjoy all the photoshopped pictures of "Kerry as Elphaba." Gotta love how the producers decided it would be better to photoshop Kerry's face onto Idina's body then to actually have photos taken, LOL!
PaigeByPaige
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#10
Posted: 12/28/06 at 4:23am
"Speaking of laughs and Kerry, I really enjoy all the photoshopped pictures of "Kerry as Elphaba." Gotta love how the producers decided it would be better to photoshop Kerry's face onto Idina's body then to actually have photos taken, LOL!"

Oh dear...
All the best performers bring to their role something more, something different than what the author put on paper. That's what makes theatre live. That's why it persists. - Stephen Sondheim
Marcus2
Understudy
Understudy
re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#11
Posted: 12/28/06 at 7:55am
Well they ain't photoshopped onto Idina's body. They are deffinatly photoshopper all of Kerry's body into some photos. Which is really odd!
jjoey076 Profile Photojjoey076 Profile Photo
jjoey076
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#12
Posted: 12/28/06 at 10:49am
What if Idina was high? That's why she has the giggles.
benny123 Profile Photobenny123 Profile Photo
benny123
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#13
Posted: 12/28/06 at 4:30pm
Any news when Will Young is coming in???
WickedForever2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#15
Posted: 12/29/06 at 4:32am
Tell me that's not the same person's body in both of those pictures...

re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix

And the whole body photoshop:

Updated On: 12/29/06 at 04:32 AM
Claire2141 Profile PhotoClaire2141 Profile Photo
Claire2141
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#16
Posted: 12/29/06 at 6:21am
Yeah the second on's photo shopped but if you look at the first one you can see some subtle differences. Like the dress is different on the right hand shoulder.

Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#17
Posted: 12/29/06 at 6:46am
It's only really different where they've trimmed some dangling bits. The overall shape is the same, the placement of dress against background is the same. And there's lots of shiny bits on that dress, so the random colours and light-patterns shouldn't be identical, but they are. Man, you'd think they didn't have costumes and make-up artists and a theatre to take pictures in or something. :/
Updated On: 12/29/06 at 06:46 AM
BroadwayBound062 Profile PhotoBroadwayBound062 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound062
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: As Long as You're Mine - The Laugh Remix#18
Posted: 12/29/06 at 10:08am
Thats funny i love it when actors accidently break character
"Passion can drive you crazy but is there any other way to live"