Page: 1

Meredith Braun

CompletlyNakedStatue Profile PhotoCompletlyNakedStatue Profile Photo
CompletlyNakedStatue
Stand-by
Stand-by
Meredith Braun#1
Posted: 12/18/06 at 2:45pm
I'm listening to my OLC recording of Sunset Boulevard and really enjoying Meredith Braun's performance as Betty Schaefer. Can anyone give me any information on what she is up to lately? Is she featured on any other recordings besides Sunset Boulevard and the Les Miserables Manchester highlights?

Any information at all would be appreciated! Thanks!
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Meredith Braun#2
Posted: 12/18/06 at 4:48pm
I'm not sure what she's doing now. But I saw here a few yaesr ago in the musical "Killing Rasputin" as the Bridewell Theatre and that score was recorded on the Dress Circle label - though I have a feeling it was a limited pressing so it might not be easy to obtain a copy.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
princessofpower Profile Photoprincessofpower Profile Photo
princessofpower
Understudy
Understudy
re: Meredith Braun#2
Posted: 12/19/06 at 3:21am
She is the girl in The Muppets' Christmas Carol....I forget her character's name!!! re: Meredith Braun
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Meredith Braun#3
Posted: 12/19/06 at 4:50am
She was also Lily in the RSC's Secret Garden a few years ago and can be heard on the Original London cast album.

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

PaigeByPaige
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Meredith Braun#4
Posted: 12/20/06 at 4:31am
Oh I love Meredith! She was great as Betty and I loved her when she played Christine in PHANTOM a few years ago. It's about time for a return to the West End!
All the best performers bring to their role something more, something different than what the author put on paper. That's what makes theatre live. That's why it persists. - Stephen Sondheim
Sant
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Meredith Braun#5
Posted: 12/21/06 at 1:17pm
She sings on Andrew Lloyd Webber compilation album "Classic Songs" on four tracks

- "ANGEL OF MUSIC/THE POINT OF NO RETURN"; she sings the part of Meg

- "HIGH FLYING, ADORED", she's Eva

- "SEEING IS BELIEVING", as Rose

- "UNEXPECTED SONG" absolutely wonderful version of this song!!
CompletlyNakedStatue Profile PhotoCompletlyNakedStatue Profile Photo
CompletlyNakedStatue
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Meredith Braun#6
Posted: 12/21/06 at 5:26pm
Thanks for the info, everyone!

I would LOVE to hear her version of "Unexpected Song", I'll try to hunt down that album. re: Meredith Braun