Page: 1

Linzi Hateley as Donna in MAMMA MIA

PaigeByPaige
Stand-by
Stand-by
Linzi Hateley as Donna in MAMMA MIA#1
Posted: 12/11/06 at 10:23am
According to her website Linzi Hateley is to star in MAMMA MIA as Donna from 5th March 2007 (contracted for one year).I'm not a big fan of the show but I love Linzi and I'm looking forward to see her again.
All the best performers bring to their role something more, something different than what the author put on paper. That's what makes theatre live. That's why it persists. - Stephen Sondheim
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Linzi Hateley as Donna in MAMMA MIA#1
Posted: 12/11/06 at 2:01pm
Linzi is amazing(carrie,chicago,secret garden,mary poppins,les mis,joseph) Love her Love Love her but...

MAMMA MIA -Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

she is so much better than that show(no offence to mamma mia fans)
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
PaigeByPaige
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Linzi Hateley as Donna in MAMMA MIA#2
Posted: 12/11/06 at 2:22pm
Couldn't agree more. This show really sucks.
All the best performers bring to their role something more, something different than what the author put on paper. That's what makes theatre live. That's why it persists. - Stephen Sondheim
All_For_Laura Profile PhotoAll_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Linzi Hateley as Donna in MAMMA MIA#3
Posted: 12/11/06 at 3:06pm
Ahh! I once again just miss her! I will be in London from February 15-20 and I won't get to see her! She is one of my favorite performers and I am pissed! Wasn't she supposed to do a cabaret? If only Icould see her in London!
...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...
ruthiefan_felix Profile Photoruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Linzi Hateley as Donna in MAMMA MIA#4
Posted: 12/12/06 at 9:32am
I don't think Mamma Mia is THAT bad a show... at least it's tons of fun and i'll be SO excited to see Linzi onstage again that I'll forget how bad the story is!
All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings
joshy Profile Photojoshy Profile Photo
joshy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Linzi Hateley as Donna in MAMMA MIA#5
Posted: 12/12/06 at 2:26pm
Sigh! She is soo much better than this show, but yeah, we can't blame her for needing to eat.