Page: 1

Sweeney Movie

luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sweeney Movie#1
Posted: 12/6/06 at 5:15pm
In 2007 a movie of Sweeney Todd will be realeased and directed by favourite movie director, TIM BURTON! Johnny Depp is to play Sweeney, Helena Bonhman Carter as Mrs Lovett, Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat) as pirelli and Laura Michelle Kelly is rumoured to be the beggar woman, but when i went on the website a week or two ago, Laura was rumoured to be Johanna, and i think she would be so much better as Johanna than the beggar woman, you know putting the link up might just be easier: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408236/fullcredits

THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
Updated On: 12/6/06 at 05:15 PM
little_fall_of_rain
Understudy
Understudy
re: Sweeney Movie#1
Posted: 12/6/06 at 7:19pm
Alan Rickman recently announced that this would be his next project in an interview, he didn't say who he would be playing
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Sweeney Movie#2
Posted: 12/7/06 at 9:37am
I think of all the musical adaptations to film this is gonna be the least succesfull.
To musical fans the music is great but to an average cinema goer i dont think they will enjoy it at all,its to musical

Though burton will do a great job of it im sure
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
moulinrougehk Profile Photomoulinrougehk Profile Photo
moulinrougehk
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Sweeney Movie#3
Posted: 12/7/06 at 9:46am
That imdb website is very very inaccurate! Don't fully trust everything from that website. Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat) said he hasn't confirmed that he will play in the movie. LMK's beggar woman is the most laughable thing. Have you noticed that beggar woman was spelt as "beggEr woman"? There was a period that Lisa Kudrow was casted as Mrs. Lovett on this website. People who have an account on that website can change the information. How reliable could that be?

Somebody sit in my chair, and ruin my sleep, and make me aware of being alive!
Updated On: 12/7/06 at 09:46 AM
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Sweeney Movie#4
Posted: 12/7/06 at 11:19am
On imdb i somebody said that the sweeney movie and the bat boy movie (starring deven may, as bat boy, AGAIN!) would only go ahead if dreamgirls is succesfull
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Sweeney Movie#5
Posted: 12/7/06 at 8:36pm
sweeney has been officialy announced through the film company and on the news so its def going ahead.

Batboy was shelved over a year ago
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna