Page: 1

Avenue Q Paul O'Grady Show

Suckstobeme
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Avenue Q Paul O'Grady Show#1
Posted: 11/28/06 at 8:30am

Apparantly, Simon Lipkin and Julie Atherton were on the Paul O'Grady show,with Kate, Nicky, Trekkie and the Bad Idea Bears.

Unfortunatly I missed the show, anyone watch it/tape it and could tell me what happened?
WhoPaintedTheKitten? Profile PhotoWhoPaintedTheKitten? Profile Photo
WhoPaintedTheKitten?
Understudy
Understudy
re: Avenue Q Paul O'Grady Show#1
Posted: 11/28/06 at 11:54am
I saw it- it was Julie as Kate and Simon and Clare as Nicky. Judith Chalmers was presenting instead of Paul O'Grady and she along with the guests had the Bad Idea Bears and the Trekkie puppets. Judith spoke to Kate and Nicky (the actors were in character the whole time) then they had a short lesson on how to use the puppets.It was only about 5mins.
It was cute! Though Judith Chalmers was rubbish with the puppet...
"...if you rearrange the letters in the word unemployed, it spells OPPORTUNITY!" - Gary Coleman, Ave. Q
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Avenue Q Paul O'Grady Show#2
Posted: 11/28/06 at 12:42pm
Can someone post it?
MH2 Profile PhotoMH2 Profile Photo
MH2
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Suckstobeme
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
re: Avenue Q Paul O'Grady Show#4
Posted: 11/28/06 at 2:46pm
Thanks you guys, I've been dying to see it. My best friend came up to me this morning and told me that she thought Simon was hot. And I have to agree, Judith was pathetic with that puppet. Though now I have the bad idea bears at my side..'Stalk actors at the stage door!'
DeathStar
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Avenue Q Paul O'Grady Show#5
Posted: 11/29/06 at 4:36am
Judith Charmless - she has a face like an old crocodile handbag and a patronising personality that even GMTV would find difficult to cope with. No wonder she was crap with the puppets she is at everything else.
everythingtaboo Profile Photoeverythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Avenue Q Paul O'Grady Show#6
Posted: 12/5/06 at 10:53pm
Who is that Simon and why is there not tons more about him. He is so funny and gorgeous!

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Avenue Q Paul O'Grady Show#7
Posted: 12/6/06 at 5:01pm
Thanx 4 the video MH2, my friend told me it was on Paul O' Grady, but said rod was on it, i was so upset to find he wasn't re: Avenue Q Paul O'Grady Show I LOVE ROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II