Page: 1

Poor Connie - it did'nt take long..

nshreeve Profile Photonshreeve Profile Photo
nshreeve
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Poor Connie - it did'nt take long..#1
Posted: 11/20/06 at 1:32pm
I feel terrible for Connie Fisher after the press have hounded her about her so called affair with Leigh Davies. For heavens sake, barely a week since the show opened and they are already putting her out to pasture (the press that is!). What she does is her buisness and no-one elses. LEAVE HER ALONE
DeathStar
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Poor Connie - it did'nt take long..#1
Posted: 11/21/06 at 4:01am
There is NO affair. The story was made up. The story regarding Ms Fisher was just a good way for the paps to sell photos they otherwise didn't know what to do with.

I'm sure she'll be fine.

But I am still applying for a job backstage - just on the off chance that I'm wrong (which I'm not!).
nshreeve Profile Photonshreeve Profile Photo
nshreeve
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Poor Connie - it did'nt take long..#2
Posted: 11/21/06 at 1:21pm
The whole thing disgusts me. The press really needs to get a life.
lifeisacabaret
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Poor Connie - it did'nt take long..#3
Posted: 11/22/06 at 7:29pm
There are clear, unfaked photos of her and the sound guy kissing in a cab. Hardly just friends- the woman is a cheat.

The story may have been sensationalised slightly, but its blatently clear that the photos are real and she is cheating in her boyfriend.
DeathStar
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Poor Connie - it did'nt take long..#4
Posted: 11/23/06 at 5:06am
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhh! Handbags at dawn! "The Woman is a Cheat!"

The scarlet woman and the stage door Johnny. Slinking off into the shadows and alleyways of the night.

Nah, I know Connie and the photo in the back of the cab isnít proof of an affair. Not by a long chalk, or even a long story. Or even an un-even longer story like this one.

Her and her bloke are safe.

Anyways who cares! We all work in theatre! Who haven't we kissed in the back of a cab after a first night party.

I've probably snogged half this board. Think back all ye who read because, I may have kissed you on a dark night in the back of a cab... or may do yet...

Mwahxxxxxx