Page: 1

Last Five Years - Menier

pattifan2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Last Five Years - Menier#0
Posted: 8/27/06 at 3:57am
Just a heads-up for anyone who maybe considering seeing this show. I caught yesterday's matinee and it's a great production. So beautifully sung and acted and the staging is simple and gorgeous. Particularly liked 'The Next Ten Minutes' and 'Schmuel Song'. And if that wasn't enough, there are tickets available for a tenner! Don't miss it.
...fragment of the day...
MercuryFur Profile PhotoMercuryFur Profile Photo
MercuryFur
Swing
Swing
re: Last Five Years - Menier#1
Posted: 8/27/06 at 7:36am
I agree, the production is absolutely beautiful and great performances by the two actors, particularly by Damian Humbley. I loved the energy that Humbley brought to The Schmuel Song!
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Last Five Years - Menier#2
Posted: 8/29/06 at 3:30pm
This is a wonderful production of a brilliant show - musical theatre at its VERY best. For my money, one of the two best shows in London at the moment. (SITPWG being the other)
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
joshy Profile Photojoshy Profile Photo
joshy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Last Five Years - Menier#3
Posted: 8/29/06 at 4:34pm
I really loved this too! I hope it's getting the audiences it deserves, because the reviews were just so unkind and stupid.