Page: 1

Maria Friedman London Cabaret

All_For_Laura Profile PhotoAll_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Maria Friedman London Cabaret#0
Posted: 8/21/06 at 9:53pm
Does anyone know when her London Cabaret starts and how long it will run for? I will be making my annual trip to London in February and hopefully I will be able to see my favorite! Also, how long will Caroline or Change run for? Thanks so much!
...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...
Jenny3 Profile PhotoJenny3 Profile Photo
Jenny3
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Maria Friedman London Cabaret#1
Posted: 8/22/06 at 9:34am
Not sure about Maria Friedman but Caroline, or Change has been extended so it now closes on 4th January.
All_For_Laura Profile PhotoAll_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Maria Friedman London Cabaret#2
Posted: 8/23/06 at 4:05pm
Oh I'm not going to be in London till mid February, so that doesn't help! And I so wanted to see Ramona Keller! Grrr...But I hope Maria's cabaret runs for a while!
...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...