Page: 1

Petrina Johnson sings.

steveshack Profile Photosteveshack Profile Photo
steveshack
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Petrina Johnson sings.#0
Posted: 7/20/06 at 5:32pm
Petrina Johnson is a singer from London who has quite a number of West End credits, although she mainly tours as a cabaret artist. Recently, I worked with her on a new song and thought any of you who know who she is might enjoy this video of "I'm Tried of Saying Goodbye" which we're preparing for an upcoming show.
Petrina sings
princessofpower Profile Photoprincessofpower Profile Photo
princessofpower
Understudy
Understudy
re: Petrina Johnson sings.#1
Posted: 7/21/06 at 2:31am
I LOVE Petrina Johnson....I worked with her alot on Crystal Cruises....she is such a sweatheart....please, please watch her video...you'll love her too...
steveshack Profile Photosteveshack Profile Photo
steveshack
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Petrina Johnson sings.#2
Posted: 7/21/06 at 7:16am
Petrina OWNS Crystal Cruises. I met her on the Crystal Symphony and ran up to her after one of her amazing performances (I'm an off-Broadway composer) and said, "I have a great song for you!" (Normally when I do this, singers look at me like I'm an idiot.)

I did have a song, though, from a new piece I was working on. It was called "The Secret of the Great Big Hall." So she learned it on that cruise and sang it for the passengers. Then she told me she had an idea for a song -- "I'm Tired of Saying Goodbye" -- so I wrote that one during the cruise and we sang both of them on the last day for everyone in the Avenue Saloon.

Then, this past week, she flew to L.A. and we recorded them both. I've just now mixed "Great Big Hall" and cut the video of her in the studio. So, I think you'll enjoy this too:
The Secret of the Great Big Hall