Page: 1

Elinor Collett!

All_For_Laura Profile PhotoAll_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Elinor Collett!#0
Posted: 6/30/06 at 10:01am
Congratulations to her! I just realized that our wonderful Woman in White from the London Production will be in the ensemble of the west end's new Wicked! Congrats to her! She has a lovely voice, and I am glad she got another show so soon!
...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...
ruthiefan_felix Profile Photoruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Elinor Collett!#1
Posted: 7/1/06 at 5:37am
I think she's a understudy for Glinda as well
All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings
All_For_Laura Profile PhotoAll_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Elinor Collett!#2
Posted: 7/1/06 at 1:20pm
I hope so! I love her! I might have to see this production of wicked in London just for her. I have already seen Wicked multiple times on bway and although it's not my favorite, I really love Elinor!
...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...
BillyCrocker
Swing
Swing
re: Elinor Collett!#3
Posted: 7/13/06 at 12:27pm
I'd heard Elinor was going to be a cover for Glinda as well, although I can't imagine her having the soprano for it (though I was surprised by how great her head-voice was in The Woman in White)!

I loved her as Fantine, the Factory Girl, Sophie in Mamma Mia and as Anne Catherick, though.
LondonTheatreUK Profile PhotoLondonTheatreUK Profile Photo
LondonTheatreUK
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Elinor Collett!#4
Posted: 7/14/06 at 1:50pm
Andy Mace from WIW is also in the Wicked ensemble.