Page: 1

UK Tours that may come to Milton Keynes and/or Wimbledon

LeeH
Swing
Swing
If anyone has any ideas or more information of any 2007 tours that are coming to Milton Keynes and Wimbledon some time in 2007 would be most helpful. I saw the post about whats coming to Manchester and thought people might have an idea or more Definite answers. Thanks.
All_For_Laura Profile PhotoAll_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Woman In White is supposed to be in Milton Keynes January 2007.

*From the really useful group site.
...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...
west end artist1 Profile Photowest end artist1 Profile Photo
west end artist1
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
producers is also def confirmed for wimbeldon and im sure a lot of the other shows is said that were been looked at for manchester will to
DeathStar
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Why those two theatres in particular..? Milton Keynes and Wimbledon - or New Wimbledon as we now have to call it, just like New Labour!
Pinball Wizard Profile PhotoPinball Wizard Profile Photo
Pinball Wizard
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Haha New Wimbledon is my local touring venue.
I would be suprised if they can be bothered to get any of the big musicals touring into Wimbledon next year. Ok so they've had Cats before, and Starlight coming up, but they've missed so many shows that they could easily have held:

Miss Saigon, My Fair Lady, This is Elvis, the current tour of Cats etc. (ok so they still may get some of those) but their programming is so erratic even as opposed to other ATG venues like Milton Keynes. They will get one-night shows it the middle of a week, thus preventing a week-run of a musical or play. Then they shut every summer between June and September... most other ATG venues open apart from a few weeks in August!

I see they're bringing back Joseph this September...

OK rant over!
DeathStar
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Wimbledon Theatre is a great building... really stunning... but Pinball Wizard is right when 'he?' says the programming is erratic... 90% of whats on there is rubbish... occasionally something good comes in... BUT MY GOD PLEASE DON'T EVER BUY A DRINK THERE - its like "HOW MUCH????" You could buy a whole pub for the price of a small glass of cheap house wine.
Pinball Wizard Profile PhotoPinball Wizard Profile Photo
Pinball Wizard
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
DeathStar, for clarification, I am indeed a 'he'!

DeathStar
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I thank you Sir...

D.S.