Page: 1

London Avenue Q

rohingit Profile Photorohingit Profile Photo
rohingit
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
London Avenue Q#0
Posted: 1/25/06 at 8:22pm
OK so just read the uk roundup and it sys about there being no Gary Coleman for london....im so annoyed i LOVE that character its a grweat part and has some wicked one liners. But alas there is nothing i can do and i totaly understand y the writers changed it as he isnt really known over here BUT...the question now is who is our equivalent?i mean they are guna have to change alot of the songs or at least parts of the songs if they have a totaly different character.so what im wondering is, who does everyone think it could be? or does anyone knoe for sure?be good to hear everyones view from both here and in the states.
Sant
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: London Avenue Q#1
Posted: 1/26/06 at 1:52pm
I don't understand why they can't simply put a note in the program explaining who this Gary Coleman really is? The same way they explained the relationships between the characters in RENT...
Matty
Understudy
Understudy
re: London Avenue Q#2
Posted: 1/26/06 at 7:37pm
cos then it wouldnt be funny. and not everyone buys a program. i do know how Gary coleman is, i had no problems understanding the jokes when hearing it for the first time then seeing it live. But i do agree that another more common name will work better over here.