Page: 1

Liam last show

B.E Fan
Swing
Swing
Liam last show#0
Posted: 12/5/05 at 4:10pm
Hi, soz this may be off the subject i'm new here but i was wondering if anyone new when liams last show was and how long james will be carrying on for?
BillyFan2 Profile PhotoBillyFan2 Profile Photo
BillyFan2
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Liam last show#1
Posted: 12/6/05 at 9:37am
Liam is still performing and will be doing so for a few months yet. James is carrying on till Xmas I believe, weekends only. George's last night officially was 3rd December but he may do one or two more in the run up to Xmas. Tim Healy, Steve Elias, Joe Caffrey and others finished on 3rd December.

All great things must come to pass. We know the first will soon be last and in the ground we may be lain , but a seed is sown to rise again.
neddyfrank2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Liam last show#2
Posted: 12/23/05 at 9:13pm
"James is carrying on till Xmas I believe"

If we are talking about the same James (Lomas), I thought that he left the show in september and was replaced by Leon Cooke, please tell me if I am wrong, because I would LOVE to see James in it.
BillyFan2 Profile PhotoBillyFan2 Profile Photo
BillyFan2
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Liam last show#3
Posted: 12/30/05 at 12:01pm
James officially left in September but due to unforeseen circumstances came back and was helping out November/December.
All great things must come to pass. We know the first will soon be last and in the ground we may be lain , but a seed is sown to rise again.
billyelliotknositall Profile Photobillyelliotknositall Profile Photo
billyelliotknositall
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
re: Liam last show#4
Posted: 12/30/05 at 2:59pm
hi i know all of them and i aint being big headed but james emailed me saying he had finished in september but he was good and leon was still in training so that is why he helped out i stayed with them for a month so i know everything lol which is useful but yes leon hadnt finished training but he still lived with the others while in training but he has def finished now no more shows