Page: 1

Restaurants in London: 'Post Theatre'?

HorseTears Profile PhotoHorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Restaurants in London: 'Post Theatre'?#0
Posted: 8/3/05 at 5:41pm
I'm currently vacationing in the UK and will be seeing several shows in the West End. I would love to get recommendations on POST-theatre restaurants that are open late. The only guidelines I'd ask for is to have it cost no more than 80-90 per head. From what I've been able to glean, we might be having Chinese every night! That due to the fact that a lot of the Chinatown restaurants stay open very late. We'd prefer a bit more variety in cuisine, though your Chinese recommendations are more than welcome. Thanks for your help! Please reply on here as opposed to email.
Updated On: 8/3/05 at 05:41 PM
kec Profile Photokec Profile Photo
kec
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
YMing's on Greek Street (across the street from the Palace Stage Door) is an excellent restaurant. Not sure how late it stays open though.
jo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A friend once invited me for a post-theatre meal after seeing a show on Shaftesbury Avenue. When we arrived at the place ( we just walked a few blocks), I was so elated to find out that she was able to get a reservation at The IVY Restaurant. The food was good and rather reasonably priced, but unfortunately I didn't recognize anyone from show business re: Restaurants in London: 'Post Theatre'?